Your Ad Here

Friday, December 22, 2006

Raekwon Disses Jay Z (Publicity Stunt)


It seem like every one is after Jay Z these day, he hasn't even been back for a month and he has stirred up more beef in that short time than than most rappers do in their whole career. From LL Cool J, Jim Jones to Lil Wayne and now Raekwon from the legendary Wu Tang Clan.

He had some pretty harsh words for Jay Z a.k.a (Hova), while performing Tuesday November 28.

"I don't give a fuck about Hova. I respect Hova. As a business man, and a nigga that know how to rhyme. But me personally, I give a fuck a bout Hova, none of them niggas. Them niggas ain't helpin Rae eat."

It's like he dissed and gave him praise at the same time. Check out the video......

Let me know what you think. keep it funky

No comments:

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape