Your Ad Here

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Crakk is Back (Peedi Crakk's album is on the way)

The long awaited album Prince of The Roc from Peedi Crakk is on it's way and should be dropping in the first quarter of 2007. He currently has a Dis track called Number 1 which is aimed at Juelz Santana from the Dipset as a result of some sort of altercation at Diddy's album release party get the full story Here. His first single will be Take Me Home feat Megan Rochelle, which should be dropping in January. I've not yet heard the single but as soon as a I get it, I will be sure to post it up for you guys. Peedi Crakk is a very underrated rapper (but a very good lyricist) when it comes to the mainstream rap scene, which could be due to the fact that he keeps getting into trouble with the law but he has since then put all that behind him. He's been featured on many singles mostly on Roc-A-Fella artist and former Roc-A-Fella artist. I've been getting a couple of comments from people who keep saying they don't know who the hell he is and why is he coming a Juelz, well i'll explain all that in my next post about Peedi Crakk in my next post about Peedi to see if I can jolt your memory. I'm out holla at me Video Blogger, Hip Hop Music Source, Where Hip Hop Lives.

No comments:

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape